OOAK Black Mermaid Handmade Keepsake Felt Plush Doll
This beautiful black mermaid is named Lorelie. She is my favorite of all the mermaids available in this current series of 3. She's been designed and handcrafted with care and attention to detail to make a lovely one of a kind keepsake doll.
- She is an OOAK design and is made from a quality, soft wool blend felt. She is stuffed firmly with clean, new 100% premium polyester fiberfill. Her arms are jointed so that they can move up and down.
- Lorelie is machine sewn of a lovely dark brown wool blend felt and has a hand embroidered and appliqued face with dark caramel eyes and a pink mouth. Her pretty blue tail is also machine sewn of a lovely blue crinkled taffeta fabric. Her body and tail are hand sewn together.
- She wears a sweet tube bra of the same fabric as her tail with dark pink ribbon straps, pink mini pom pom trim that is hand sewn on and a dark pink flower button sewn on the front of the bra.
- Her hair is sewn firmly on her head by hand and is a multi-color combination of blue, light pink, dark pink and purple, black and white yarn. Her hair is pulled back from her face and tied with a dark pink ribbon. She also wears a half skirt made of coordinating blue tulle with dark pink pom pom trim detail.
- She measures about 17 inches tall from tip of tail to the top of her head.
What little girl hasn’t dreamed of being a mermaid? Splashing in a bathtub or pool pretending to have a tail and dreaming of exploring the ocean?
Because she is machine sewn this mermaid is suitable for gentle play for an older child but not a baby or toddler because of the button detail which could be a choking hazard and how the arms are attached. She would make a sweet nursery decoration or art doll for a collector and would look great hanging on a wall. I can sew a loop on her back so she can be hung, if requested.
She can be spot cleaned if necessary.