Porter the Penguin PDF Pattern and Everyday Accessories Felt DIY Digital PDF Combo Patterns Set
This listing is for 2 digital PDF felt patterns together as a set. You'll receive Porter the Penguin and the Everyday Accessories Set bundled together.
They are intermediate patterns which includes a PDF file with step by step photos, instructions, full size patterns and templates needed to complete both projects.
These patterns are designed for hand stitching using felt and embroidery thread and you do not need a sewing machine to make this.
This pattern set includes:
- Porter the Penguin felt plush pattern and
- 2 different ways to make glasses for the Penguin, attached and removable.
- A jaunty little beret with tassel.
- A cute carry satchel with Porter’s initial.
- And a fish dinner.
*It does not include the ice floes in the cover photo. Those will be available and sold separately at a later date.
This item is a digital file, NOT a finished product.
Due to the digital nature of this item, all sales are final. This pattern has easy to follow step by step photos, descriptions and you can always contact me if you need further help.
Skill Level - Intermediate. A beginner with some experience should be able to make this too.
You will get: 2 PDF Files
1. List of materials and tools for both sets of patterns.
2. 41 pages with photos to make each step easy to follow and understand.
3. Instructions to guide you step-by-step through the hand sewing process.
4. Basic stitching guide and felt resources.
5. Patterns ready to print at 100% and positioning templates for the details.
To make this project, you will need basic sewing/embroidery skills, materials and tools like felt, embroidery thread, scissors, sewing needles, poly fill etc.
After your purchase your files will be sent to you immediately for download.
The pattern can be opened using Adobe Reader.
COPYRIGHT INFORMATION: *This PDF pattern is for personal use only.
*You are welcome to sell what you make from the pattern but you cannot re-sell this PDF or post any part of this PDF as FREE content.
*If you sell this item please credit Sassy Packrat Studios as the pattern designer on an tag affixed to each item and in an online listing, even if you make alternations to the design.
I'd love to see your finished project! You can post on my Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/sassypackratstudios/
Or tag me on Instagram @sassypackratstudios https://www.instagram.com/sassypackratstudios/
Any questions, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org